Author Topic: US State Visit to UK - 2017  (Read 1080 times)

Fragrance78

• Stunning Chatter
  • Fabulousness: 1686
US State Visit to UK - 2017
« on: February 01, 2017, 02:47:34 AM »
 :popcornsmiley1:  :popcornsmiley1:  :popcornsmiley1:
This is how I roll.

Fragrance78

• Stunning Chatter
Re: US State Visit to UK - 2017
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 02:50:23 AM »

:popcornsmiley1:  :popcornsmiley1:  :popcornsmiley1:  :popcornsmiley1:  :popcornsmiley1:  :popcornsmiley1:
This is how I roll.

Fragrance78

• Stunning Chatter
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2017, 02:53:36 AM »
The visit invite was so premature.
Over 1.6 Million Brits signed a petition for the state visit not to take place.
It will now be debated in Parliament, too.

But I bet it will go through and the show must go on. We'll have so much fun!!!!!
This is how I roll.

BessieWallis Warfield

• Fabulous Chatter
  • Fabulousness: 540
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2017, 05:01:32 AM »

:popcornsmiley1:  :popcornsmiley1:  :popcornsmiley1:  :popcornsmiley1:  :popcornsmiley1:  :popcornsmiley1:

Pass that popcorn... :popcornsmiley1:  and some  of this too  :party_smiley:

abs

• Stunning Chatter
  • Fabulousness: 970
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2017, 06:21:09 PM »
OMGOMGOMG!!! :realscared: Not sure I have the nerves for that visit.....

President Poopypants and first lady, Melania Deadinside Poopypants visiting the queen of England!  :worried:
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 06:24:56 PM by abs »

abs

• Stunning Chatter
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2017, 07:58:25 PM »
Creepy for Kate to meet this old dog who apparently has been studying her nude photos. Creepy for Dianaīs sons, because this pig stalked their mother.

Cloaked

• Fabulous Chatter
  • Fabulousness: 303
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2017, 04:24:12 AM »
It is creepy to have an United States President with soo many past comments and opinions on record.
Trump looks not to be taking any lessons in diplomacy either.

I feel sorry for his daughter, Ivanka.  She worked hard and now her business seems to be damaged by her father's position.
Trump's wife, I think, should be up front playing 1st Lady.  His children should have a buffer.

abs

• Stunning Chatter
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2017, 03:35:34 PM »
It is creepy to have an United States President with soo many past comments and opinions on record.

I feel sorry for his daughter, Ivanka.  She worked hard and now her business seems to be damaged by her father's position.
Trump's wife, I think, should be up front playing 1st Lady.  His children should have a buffer.

I canīt feel sorry for Ivanka. She is right there beside her father, practically acting as first lady. Her husband has been given a position of power. Ivanka and her husband could keep a distance to her idiot father and her business wouldnīt suffer. I donīt like her btw, I know she is popular, but all I see is a calculating, fake person.

aravis

• Stunning Chatter
  • Fabulousness: 456
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2017, 04:37:06 PM »
 :happysmile:  :popcornsmiley1:  I am most astonished the brits are petititioning against it. I'm so proud. Didn't think they had any cojones. Wow. Hope the gvt listens to the ppl. For once. If they have ever heard of such a concept.  The royals could just boycott it. When is he threatening to pop round?  Kate may enjoy the compliments

Cara

• Fabulous Chatter
  • Fabulousness: 437
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2017, 05:49:38 PM »

I canīt feel sorry for Ivanka. She is right there beside her father, practically acting as first lady. Her husband has been given a position of power. Ivanka and her husband could keep a distance to her idiot father and her business wouldnīt suffer. I donīt like her btw, I know she is popular, but all I see is a calculating, fake person.

same here Abs. i don't see what's there to be sorry about. she's been a very willing part of the whole machine and i personally think that the only reason she isn't in jared's position is that trump couldn't get away with it.
“How we urge them to ignore those who question their father’s citizenship or faith. (...). How we explain that when someone is cruel or acts like a bully you don’t stoop to their level. No, our moto is: when they go low, we go high." Michelle Obama

abs

• Stunning Chatter
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2017, 07:57:23 PM »
They say they have no ties to Putin - but here Ivanka is vacationing with Putinīs girlfriend.

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/291465-ivanka-trump-vacationing-with-putins-rumored-girlfriend

Fragrance78

• Stunning Chatter
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2017, 06:10:52 AM »
Prolly not his gf anymore. Wendi is dating a very much younger guy nowadays.
This is how I roll.

Fragrance78

• Stunning Chatter
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2017, 04:22:54 AM »
British officials drop plans for Donald Trump to address parliament

UK state visit will take place during recess to avoid snub by MPs – and president’s exposure to public protests will be limited

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/10/british-officials-drop-plans-donald-trump-address-parliament-queen-elizabeth
This is how I roll.

BessieWallis Warfield

• Fabulous Chatter
  • Fabulousness: 540
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2017, 01:58:38 PM »
Our head of state is being snubbed by Great Britain, of all places.  Not that I blame Great Britain, I'd want my government to do the same thing.  I just can't believe what has happened.  What were people thinking who voted for him? 

abs

• Stunning Chatter
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2017, 02:26:04 PM »
I posted this link in Trump as President, it really belongs here:

http://www.thedailyinternet.net/british-parliament-makes-history-votes-no-state-visit-trump/

I can see where you are coming from, BWW, but as we keep telling you, we have our fair share of rabid right wing nutters!

How it happened in America? The electoral system, the fact that a lot of people didnīt get off their butts to vote, and also democratic candidates who took some votes from Hillary. Not that I love her, but she would have been a better oprion. I so rwespect Bernie Sanders for endorsing her. And heck, any other republican candiate would have been lightyears better than Trump.
I hope your constitution is strong enough to withstand his (read Bannonīs,) sinister plans. I pray to God it is!